Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator
Self-Help, Peer Support, and Consumer Groups - Peer Support (Mental Health)
- Crisis Alternatives
- National Empowerment Center
- Directory of peer-run crisis alternatives. Non-medical alternative programs offer a comfortable, non-judgmental environment in which to process stresses as well as explore new options.
- Anxiety, Depression, and Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA)
- Search for support groups by state, name or support topic.
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- Map-based search and online support groups.
The Balanced Mind Parent Network offers over a variety of online groups that connect parents in a supportive, informative environment.
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- Click "I want to ... Find a local support group" to obtain a PDF listing of support groups by State.
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- Search by state or internationally to find ADHD professionals, local support groups, and Parent to Parent Certified Teachers.
- Eating Disorders
- National Eating Disorder Association (NEDA)
- NEDA hosts several weekly support groups at its office in New York City. All groups are free; however, participants must register to attend. Contact the
Helpline Supervisor for more information: email@example.com. NEDA also maintains a
volunteer Loss Support Network
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- International OCD Foundation
- Use map-based search or
search a list of support groups.